Hello everyone! We are glad to show you the GrandBazar changelog from March till June. There you can find all of the changes that we have made in this period.
- We have updated the NFT item cards design.
- We have reorganized the top, bottom, and mobile menus.
- See FIDE World Championship Dubai 2021 Unique Chess Collection — the first ChessNFT external collection on Grandbazar.
- Redesigned main page.
- The Explore page now displays 60 items by default. The Load More button also adds 60 items at a time.
- Added visibility management guides for items and collections.
- Grandbazar is going to support third-party NFT-minting services. Users who create their items on external resources will see them in Grandbazar.
- The Explore section is now divided into three subsections: items, collections, and profiles. This will ease the search for items and collections.
- Minting NFT is now available via the Everspace and Ever Surf apps.
- Added a detailed statistics section for all users and collections.
- The Create page now shows an error message about connecting to the wallet if the EVER Wallet is inactive or uses a network that is not supported by the site.
- Fixed header transition when scrolling the page.
- Corrected the display of recommended auctions on the main page.
- Removed the duplicate likes button on the item page.
- Fixed focus on the article selector in the help center.
- Fixed markup of error messages in forms.
- The Graphql query to Dapp has been optimized, and the waiting time for the query data has been reduced.
- The layout of all buttons on the site has been redesigned.
- Warning labels on the item page have been changed during its blocking.
- As part of the website redesign process, the fonts for all elements have been changed.
- The description field in the user profile has been enlarged, now it provides the line breaks and the paragraphs of text.
- Added Twitter Card option for NFT pages. The preview picture in the social media link to the item is large now.
- Added a Job to collect and process missed listings, auctions and transfers. It should reduce the number of errors while registering user actions.
- Added NFTs created on other websites to the general statistics.
- The collection statistics have been improved by adding a tooltip with an explanation of the visible collection items number, and by adding an animation to load the statistics.
- The first collection was released on Launchpad — Boar War.
- Started the Launchpad section.
- Added maintenance for NFT "traits" and statistics on them.
- Corrected the calculation of royalties on the item page when selling.
- The option to transfer items through Everspace has been added.
- The length of the links when interacting with the Everspace wallet has been optimized, making QR codes for it smaller and easily readable by all smartphones.
- A new parameter, rank, has been added to the item details. Used in the ScalePunks collection.
- The menu on mobile devices has been redesigned.
- The size of QR codes when interacting with wallet applications has been optimized and a loader has been added for the appearance of a QR code.
- The video player overlay now matches the width of the item.
- A bot with marketplace statistics has been added to the official GB groups.
- Support for smart contracts according to the TIP—4 standard has been introduced.
- The ScalePunks — Reborn 2.0 Collection has been published on the Launchpad.
- The option to swap old standard punks to the new TIP—4 has been implemented.
- The collection pages now have a filter and an option to sort the items.
- For mobile devices, the card layout for the item that is up for auction has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug when it was impossible to open a hidden collection.
- Fixed a link to the item minting for Everspace.
- Bug fixed when long continuous lines of text broke the site layout on mobile devices.