Good afternoon! the GrandBazar changelog from January 2021 till February 2021 is ready to be announced. There you can find all of the changes that we have made in this period.
- Improved the item filters on the Explore and user profile pages.
- The Extraton Extension Library has been updated to version 0.19.0.
- Added Twitter and Instagram link settings to user profile.
- Added an option to go to the user's address in ton.live.
- Added a limit to the maximum price of an item (999,999,999 EVER).
- Added a filter by collection. You can now find items from any collection on the Explore page.
- Added support for EVER Wallet to transfer items.
- The authorization system has been completely redesigned: now you can log into the marketplace only using the wallet. You can enter your profile with the Everscale account linked to this profile. If you have more than one wallet, each of them will create a new profile.
- The support of Everspace, Ever Surf wallets, and EVER Wallet has been added. Item minting is impossible with Everspace and Ever Surf yet. The ExtraTON extension is dprecated and its support will be removed in future releases.
- Minting, selling, buying, and working with auctions are possible only with the wallet used for authorization.
- The interaction mechanisms between the marketplace and the blockchain have been redesigned. Operations (minting, selling, buying, auction) will become more reliable and fast.
- The blockchain operation is now done through a DAPP provided by itgold.io. According to test results, this has helped improve blockchain transaction information retrieval and increase the reliability of operations with the items on the site.
- Added new headers for modal windows for buying and selling via Everspace and Ever Surf wallets.
- Instructions for switching from ExtraTON to other wallets have been added.
- Added a feature to hide items and collections. Authors can now hide individual items and entire collections if the items in them have not been sold or transferred to another user. Items are hidden only on grandbazar.io and remain visible in third-party services.
- Added collection statistics. On the collection page you can see how many items the collection contains, how many users own items, he volume of trade in the collection and the floor price of the collection items.
- Improved statistics on sales and purchases have been added to the main page. The Top Creators block shows the authors with the most sales. The Top Collectors block includes the collectors with the highest valuation of current assets. The Top Sellers block shows collectors with the highest volume of sales on the secondary market. Finally, the collections with the highest volume of trades are represented in the Top Collections section.
- Fixed sorting of collections in the collection filter.
- Fixed an issue when an item's image did not open in full size in the lightbox.
- Fixed a bug with page scrolling when navigating in the mobile menu.
- Fixed the functionality of the "Like" block on the item page.