Hello! Here is the GrandBazar changelog from September 2021 till October 2021. There you can find all of the changes that we have made in this period.
- Added user notification when NFT item is transferred to his address.
- A video tutorial for new users has been added to the item creation page.
- When an item is sold, authors are now notified of royalties received.
- Improved collection creation UX: added a field to load a collection avatar; if you accidentally close the modal window, it saves data about the new collection; when you create a collection, it is automatically selected.
- The avatar of the selected collection is now displayed when you create an NFT item.
- Added the ability to change the avatar of the collection.
- The context menu of an NFT card is supplemented with actions that can be performed by the owner of an item: put on sale, start auction, transfer.
- When an NFT is sold, a letter is sent to the author indicating the amount of royalties to be paid.
- The size of the video player now matches the size of the video itself.
- An explanatory footnote has been added to the royalty settings when you create an NFT.
- The status of the Recommended filter is now persisted. Users can disable the display of recommended NFT items.
- Added sorting NFT items by number of likes.
- The "View All" link in the auctions box on the home page now leads to auctions on the Explore page.
- The Details section of the NFT item page now contains information about item file properties.
- Long descriptions on the item, profile and collection pages are now hidden under the Read More button.
- Buying via TON Surf has been added. Now users can buy NFTs by going to the TON Surf app or using a QR code. Thus, it is now possible to buy items using smartphones.
- Added generation of random avatars for new users. Avatar can be changed in the user's profile settings.
- Sales and transfers of NFTs outside of our service are now recorded in the history of the item.
- Added user notifications via email. Messages are sent when you buy or sell an NFT item, on completing or expiring of an auction, or an auction bid is exceeded.
- Filters and sorting of NFT items are now reflected in the URL of the page. Thus, you can return to the filtered page or share a link to it.
- When using the context menu in an NFT card, it now checks if the current user address is the owner of the item.
- Fixed a bug on user's profile page, when switching to another profile, you could see the NFT items of the previous user.
- Fixed a bug when a tooltip overlapped with other elements of the site page.
- Fixed Share menu markup and styles on mobiles.
- Fixed alignment of images in the detail view in the lightbox.
- Fixed email subject and body for the sharing feature.
- Corrected the calculation of royalties at the end of the auction.
- Fixed automatic closing of auctions.
- Fixed display of NFT cards in mobile version.
- Facebook Login has been added to the login options.
- The username can now be used to transfer items.
- The mobile menu has been refactored.
- Item metadata stored in IPFS now includes MIME type and file size. This will help display items in the TON Surf wallet.
- Featured collections are now presented on the home page as a carousel.
- Open Graph images has been implemented for user and collection pages.
- Auctions now support bidding via the TON Surf wallet.
- Fixed validation of the password string on the user login form.