Good afternoon! the GrandBazar changelog from June 2022 till July 2022 is ready. There you can find all of the changes that we have made in this period.
- Added links to all GB's social media channels.
- Added avatars and links to the related collections on the launchpad banners.
- Added counters of the remaining items for Launchpad projects
- Redesigned UI of the Launchpad projects
- Added option to display NFTs in GLB format
- On the launchpad appeared packs of items and openings for the packs.
- Launched Twitter Giveaway. Prize pool was 20 Merchant NFTs
- Released the first video of a 3D merchant reviewing GrandBazar news
- Redesigned the site's header and mobile menus, as well as the footer menu. Added the resources category. There will be information pages and links to social networks.
- Added a standard GrandBazar collection on the item creation page, now when you mint an item you must select the collection it will go into.
- Added the option to change the background picture of collections.
- In the telegram bot added a command to get all statistics in one message.
- Completely redesigned the algorithms of the item filters on the Explore page and the collection pages. The waiting time for loading the icons has been reduced by 10 times.
- Launched the Grandbazar Collectors Club collection.
- Launched the Rust Cup Game Cars Collection. Released 264 new TNFT cars in TIP-4 standard, added ability to swap 32 TNFT cars into new standard.
- Launched the Rewards program for Grandbazar Collectors Club token holders.
- The Help Center has been moved to a separate engine on the GB subdomain.
- Fixed an error when downloading files larger than 30 MB.
- Added support for the NFT TIP-4 standard.
- User collections are onchain collections, each collection issued with its own smart contract.
- Fixed the Launchpad banner layout bug on mobile version.
- Fixed the bug, when the address of an item, user or collection was not copied to the clipboard when the button was clicked.
- Fixed an error in calculating statistics for completed transactions in the Telegram bot.
- Launched a Twitter contest. Rules were to post a video of The Merchant NFT in GLB format and tag grandbazaar. The prize prize pool was 500 EVER.
- Launched a grant program from GrandBazar. Creators with the best ideas will receive support from GrandBazar with design, development of a smart contract, promotion in the community, and release of the collection on the Launchpad.
- Launched Twitter giveaway. Prize pool was 15 Merchant NFTs.